59 Strickland Crescent
This could be your dream home or your perfect investment! Don’t miss out.
Get two gorgeous, independent dwellings on a spacious 620 sqm block and maximise your financial return. Whether you want to live in one or rent out both, this captivating and well-maintained property has something for everyone.
• 3 generous size bedrooms
• Light filled, L-shaped living and dining area
• Modern, renovated kitchen with stone finished benchtops and stainless steel appliances
• Fully upgraded bathroom with elegant ceramic sink on stone finished topped vanity
• Solid, polished timber floorboards throughout
• Great size front yard that is child and pet friendly
• Under-house storage
• Currently tenanted to a quiet family on a long term 3 year lease at $405/week with annual rent increases included in the contract
Battleaxe cottage/granny flat:
• 2 spacious bedrooms
• Mirrored wardrobes in both rooms
• Air-conditioning to living areas
• Luxurious, open plan living and dining area with gentle natural lighting
• Immaculate, custom designed kitchen with stone finished benchtops
• Spotless bathroom with tiles to ceiling with water efficiency measures
• Space efficient laundry space
• Tiled throughout with non-slip porcelain tiles
• Backyard that is perfect for enjoying private entertaining or letting children play
• Private, low maintenance, landscaped garden
• Updated, freshly painted
• Off street parking
• Plenty of under house storage and in shed
• Good size rainwater tank
• Instantaneous gas hot water
• Currently on the rental market, with an applicant being considered who wants a 3 year lease at $375 per week
• READY TO MOVE-IN NOW!
FOR THE INVESTORS:
These two dwellings have impeccable rental history with only 3 weeks of vacancy over the last 4 years. Together they can produce an annual rental income of over $40,000. That is a gross rental yield of approx. 5% p.a. which could pay off the interest on your bank loan or allow you to retire and live off the weekly income.
• Separately metered for water and electricity.
• Water efficiency measures installed so tenants pay for water usage
• Council rates for both: $372.69 per quarter (including 2 full sets of bins for independent rubbish collection)
• R2 zoning
Close to public transport with only 4 minutes walk to nearest bus stop and less than 4 kilometres to Liverpool CBD with restaurants, cafes, university & TAFE campuses, Westfields shopping centre and Liverpool station. Walking distance to local schools.
You will miss out on your beautiful new home or investment opportunity if you don't call now. Motivated seller is willing to consider all offers to fund development project elsewhere and will sell ASAP.