1706/6a Atkinson Street, Liverpool, NSW 2170
Presenting the ultimate lifestyle opportunity and situated in the prestigious Paper Mill
complex, this stunning 2 bedrooms plus media/study corner apartment offers
stunning views and a beautiful light filled interior.
Contemporary and stylish design living set on the 17 th floor of a sought-after
residential, this architecturally designed complex is ideal for those seeking luxury
Showcasing magnificent views from all angles, you won't want to miss out on living
in one of Liverpool's most sought-after apartments.
- Spacious open plan living and dining opening onto a large entertainers'
balcony with spectacular river views
- Floor to ceiling windows providing an abundance of natural light
- Sleek kitchen with premium cabinetry, stone benchtop, stainless steel
Delonghi appliances including a 900mm gas cooktop, microwave, oven and
- Main bedroom with ensuite
- Additional bedroom with extensive built-in wardrobe storage
- Media/Study room with door - could potentially be used as an additional
bedroom or nursery
- Split system air conditioning in the main bedroom and living area
- Intercom and downlights throughout
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Secure basement parking and storage cage
- Footsteps away from The Paper Mill Food dining precinct
- Walking distance to Casula and Liverpool Train Stations, Westfields Liverpool,
new Riverwalk, and close distance to hospitals and universities
- Close proximity to M5 and M7 motorways
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe
reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries