59 Strickland Crescent, Ashcroft
Sold Price $800,000
Attention Investors !
Get two gorgeous, independent dwellings on a single spacious 620 sqm block ( with Torrance tile ) and maximize your financial return. Whether you want to live in one or rent out both, this captivating and well-maintained property has something for everyone.
• 3 generous size bedrooms
• Light filled, L-shaped living and dining area
• Modern, renovated kitchen with stone finished benchtops and stainless steel appliances
• Fully upgraded bathroom with elegant ceramic sink on stone finished topped vanity
• Solid, polished timber floorboards throughout
• Great size front yard that is child and pet friendly
• Under-house storage
• Currently tenanted to a quiet family on a long term 3 year lease at $405/week with annual rent increases included in the contract
Battleaxe cottage/granny flat:
• 2 spacious bedrooms
• Mirrored wardrobes in both rooms
• Air-conditioning to living areas
• Luxurious, open plan living and dining area with gentle natural lighting
• Immaculate, custom designed kitchen with a stone look laminate finished benchtops
• Spotless bathroom with tiles to ceiling with water efficiency measures
• Space efficient laundry space
• Tiled throughout with non-slip porcelain tiles
• Backyard that is perfect for enjoying private entertaining or letting children play
• Private, low maintenance, landscaped garden
• Updated, freshly painted
• Off street parking
• Plenty of under house storage and in shed
• Good size rainwater tank
• Instantaneous gas hot water
• Currently on the rental market, with an applicant being considered who wants a 3 year lease at $375 per week
• READY TO MOVE-IN NOW!
These two dwellings have impeccable rental history with only 3 weeks of vacancy over the last 4 years. Together they can produce an annual rental income of over $40,000. That is a gross rental yield of approx. 5% p.a. which could pay off the interest on your bank loan or allow you to retire and live off the weekly income.
• Separately metered for water and electricity.
• Water efficiency measures installed so tenants pay for water usage
• Council rates for both: $372.69 per quarter (including 2 full sets of bins for independent rubbish collection)
• R2 zoning
Close to public transport with only 4 minutes walk to nearest bus stop and less than 4 kilometres to Liverpool CBD with restaurants, cafes, university & TAFE campuses, Westfields shopping centre and Liverpool station. Walking distance to local schools.